So, which embroidery product is right for you? We’ve put together this comparison to help guide you to the right solution.
- Designed to make easy consistent logo placement
- Special backing material holder – no need to use tape to hold your backing
- The main board adjusts to 3 different angles to make hooping easy on different types of items.
- Special brackets for your hoops – no hardware to adjust
- The letters and numbers help make placement consistent without measuring and marking
- The HoopMaster Home Edition is made of the same durable materials used in the commercial HoopMaster.
The hoop bracket is designed for your hoop. The bracket just presses onto the station and the hoop fits into the bracket. No hardware to adjust when changing hoop size or location.
The small black blocks are backing material holders. They can be positioned around the hoop to hold backing in place while hooping.
Most hoops can be used vertically or horizontally, just move the bracket to whatever position you need.